02 Apr Trigger Interactive Event
Posted at 10:53h in 0 Comments
Trigger Interactive (TI) is an interactive target system that we will use to score league events. BHRPC
owns and provides the system.
- Free with membership at Beacon Hill.
- Trigger Interactive match requirements and course of fire will be sent out via email to all participants each month.
- Weapon/caliber types will be dictated by the course of fire each month
- Each member gets two attempts, and their highest score will be the one recorded.
- Top league score at the end of the year WINS a Trigger Interactive Base Pack
- Overall league scores will be uploaded to the Beacon Hill website.
- Use Practiscore to track scores per match.
- Top 10 places get points (1st=10 points, 2nd=9 points, etc.)
Tyler BrockelOrganizer of Trigger Interactive Event605-850-3673
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.